Monday, April 28, 2014

Total denim looks....

I can imagine that every time you look inside your closet and your eye catches your favorite pair of jeans you are wondering how to wear them, how to match it or what accesorizes you should wear....! Well it's not that difficult, just pick a denim shirt and add some color and you are ready to go either to your work or either to take a walk and feel like a fashion icon. Trust me that's the way celebrities, fashion bloggers are teaching us....So take a look at these pictures and just copy their style. You'll think that it is too simple but I trust you ladies all it just needs is fantasy and I'm quite sure that you've got a lot of it....





twinsfashion.com.br

Chiara Ferragni

weworewhat.com

thedesire.es


twinfashionblog.com

stealthelook.com.br

I've got to thank my friends that gave me the idea to make this post today...They were quite an inspiration as you can see....!


And there is a picture of me with my total denim look!!!!




Thanks for reading.... Stay tuned more to come...
By Meni!

No comments:

Post a Comment