Saturday, January 25, 2014

Coats....it's a classy, isn't it?

Earlier today I spoke to my friend Kate and she asked my opinion whether to buy or not a coat and if I had something in my mind to reccomend her. She lives in London and as you all understand it is an essential piece of clothing for her closet, don't you think? So as I was searching to find something to show to her I collected some of the "besties" that really tracked my attention.
A camel coat in my opinion is a classy and can be worn with anything.... Kim Kardashian combines her Max Mara weekend camel coat with an interesting pair of shoes, when some other ladies caught in the action from a streetsyle photographer have a different style opinion....
Streetstyle
Streetsyle No2

Streetsyle No3


Kim Kardashian in her Max mara coat

 Of course trench coats were a lot of women's first choice this season....
Max Mara weekend
Max Mara weekend
Max Mara weeked
Miranda Kerr, on the other hand chose this classy Isabel Marant coat and impressed with her casual and chic style......
Miranda Kerr in her Isabel Marant coat
DKNY 
Of course there are alot of other options....

DKNY
And there are always options that are cheaper and a lot of people can afford.... Zara dressed, dress and will dress us all with solutions for all pockets and with a good quality and style......


By Meni...


2 comments:

  1. i love it! keep up the good work, girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx a lot!!!!! Stay tuned for our next posts.....!

      Delete