Monday, January 27, 2014

Peeping outside fashion shows in Paris.......!

I am just sitting in front of my computer and stare of different pictures, taken outside fashion shows that were held in Paris this week. I couldn't resist so I stole some of them from http://theurbanspotter.com/ , who takes incredible shots each time he stands outside fashion shows. He is really interested in famous names of the fashion world, such as Miroslava Duma, Anna Dello Russo and many more.... Take a look at his site and you will be transferes right away in the streets of Paris....
Miroslava Duma


Some models off duty after chanel show

Miroslava Duma and Natalia Alaverdian
Anna Dello Russo

Favourite Miroslava Duma
I really adore Miroslava Duma's style and I have in my plans making a post dedicated to her.... Stay tuned then because more is to come.......
By Meni!

No comments:

Post a Comment