Friday, January 10, 2014

Unfinished love stories...with no ending... or without even a start..

Did that ever happen to you?? How is it to feel like you had so many things to do, so many happy (or not) moments to share with a person and it just didn't happen?? It may be due to many reasons.. Maybe because of timing.. Maybe because of the fear to take the risk or the fear to reveal your feelings.. Well, sometimes you never know unless to take the risk.. But do you dare? Some love stories may not even started.. It is when you have so many repressed feelings for one person that you could even not admit them to yourself... maybe you just don't want to see them.. Well, who knows?  Life is a risk! Will you take the risk?
Cap ou pas cap??? It is a quote from a favourite movie, Love me if you dare.. That makes me think... Are some love stories never-ending??? 


And one song that I love, especially for the case.. Just listen to the lyrics..




Have you no idea that you're in deep
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep 
Spilling drinks on my settee

Do I wanna know 
If this feeling flows both ways?
Sad to see you go
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
Baby we both know 
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day



Arctic Monkeys- Do I wanna know

Love from London,
Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment